The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
1) USB3.1 connectors and cable assemblies are designed to support ultra-high speed operation of 10Gpbs, and also include EMI (electromagnetic interference) RFI (radio frequency interference) performance characteristics and requirements improvements.
2) USB 3.1 is not only a speed boost, it is also compatible with previous connectors, and combines the ease of use of traditional USB technology.
3) USB3.1 has enough strength to challenge HDMI, Displayport, etc., for the super-high-speed AV video and audio bus mainstream status.
4) Modular stress relief structure to prevent cable bending damage, flexible movement and durability;
5) The signal twisted pair is made of 125% special shielded aluminum foil and the outer layer is shielded with high density tinned braided copper wire.
USB TYPE-C performance:
1) TYPE-C will achieve the same consistency between the upper and lower ends, which means that the user does not have to distinguish between the front and back of the USB. Just like the Apple Lightning interface, both directions can be inserted.
2) It should be noted that the TYPE-C interface and data line are not compatible with any existing type.
3) Compatible with the development of future USB standards, the high rate reaches 10Gbit/s. It can be used to charge 3C products through USB PowerDelivery technology. Sounds when inserted correctly. Support 10,000 times of plugging and unplugging.
4) TYPE-C can be used as an alternate mode because it has multiple PINs, high bandwidth, and can be assigned to define these functions. This is good for both consumers and system vendors, as a single connector will reduce costs and enhance functionality.
5) The Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) announced on September 22 that it has added a DisplayPort replacement mode to the USB 3.1 Type-C specification. This mode will support DisplayPort's complete audio and video performance, in addition to the ability to deliver more than 4K quality video, but also deliver USB data and power.
6) MHL, LLC announced the launch of the MHL replacement model that complies with the USB Type-C specification. This mode supports MHL 3 specifications, provides 4K video playback, multi-channel surround sound and HDCP2.2 technology, and is compatible with existing MHL specifications.